Types of National H.O.G. Memberships
- Full Membership – If you own a Harley-Davidson, you may join National H.O.G. You’ll receive a free H.O.G. pin and patch when you join, and a "renewal rocker" for your pin and patch every time you renew. Each year, you’ll receive your H.O.G. Touring Atlas, subscriptions to HOG Tales and The Enthusiast.
- Associate Membership – An associate H.O.G. membership is designed primarily for passengers and family members of a full H.O.G. member. You may join National H.O.G. as an associate member to the full member. You’ll receive a free H.O.G. pin and patch when you join, and a "renewal rocker" for your pin and patch every time you renew.
- Ladies of Harley – Ladies of Harley – A full or associate membership also makes you eligible to become a member of Ladies of Harley. Membership is free, but not automatic.
- Life Membership – Full life and associate life members do not have to renew every year. As an added benefit, a "Life Member" patch and pin set is included when you first sign up for a full life or associate life membership
Information on how to join National H.O.G.
- If you recently purchased a new Harley-Davidson, you will be provided a complementary 1-year National Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) full membership by Harley-Davidson.
- If you own a Harley-Davidson, and you are not already a full member of National H.O.G, call 1-800-CLUB-HOG (1-800-258-2464) or log into http://www.hog.com/ to join online. Have your motorcycle VIN available. The cost for a 1-year full membership is $45.00. The cost for a 1-year associate membership is $25.00. You may choose to join National H.O.G. for a 2- or 3-year period, or as a life member, see below. Costs for these memberships are reduced from the annual rate and are listed at HOG.com